The Advanced SQL Server Masterclass For Data Analysis
Do you already know the basics of SQL, but sometimes get frustrated when you encounter situations where the basics just aren’t enough?
Are you a junior analyst who wants to level up to advanced SQL so you can take the next step in your career?
Or maybe you’re a data scientist who knows enough SQL to get by, but want to take your skills further so you can spend less time wrangling data and more time building models.
If any of these sound like your situation, then you’re in the right place. This course on advanced SQL for data analysis has everything that isn’t covered in introductory SQL courses.
The curriculum goes DEEP, spanning all the advanced techniques you’ll ever need to wrangle and analyze data in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
And these concepts aren’t presented in isolation; everything is taught in the context of real-world analytics scenarios, meaning you’ll be ready to apply these techniques on the job from day one.
Here’s a look at just some of the things you’ll get out of this course:
- Make the leap to Senior Analyst by mastering advanced data wrangling techniques with SQL
- Become the resident SQL expert on your team
- Perform nuanced analysis of large datasets with Window Functions
- Use subqueries, CTEs and temporary tables to handle complex, multi-stage queries and data transformations
- Write efficient, optimized SQL
- Leverage indexes to speed up your SQL queries
- Supercharge your SQL knowledge with procedural programming techniques like variables and IF statements
- Program database objects like user defined functions and stored procedures that will make life easier for you AND your teammates
- Master useful tips and tricks not found in most database courses, like Dynamic SQL
- Gain an intuition for what technique to apply and when
- Train your brain with tons of hands-on exercises that reflect real-world business scenarios
What makes this course different
There are three things that really set this course apart.
First is its scope. We’ll dig deep into the advanced toolbox that SQL has to offer, uncovering techniques to solve problems that leave even senior analysts scratching their heads.
Second is a relentless focus on that practical, real-world applications. Techniques are taught not as abstract concepts, but rather as solutions to common data wrangling and analytics problems. And whenever possible, these techniques are presented, not in isolation, but in combination with other things that have already been covered. This “spiral” approach reinforces concepts you’ve learned so they stay with you long after taking the course.
Finally, and most importantly, the course provides a treasure trove of coding exercises that give you ample opportunity for hands-on practice. And these exercises are distributed throughout the course – not clustered together after hours of videos. This means you’ll have an opportunity to practice every concept you learn, right after you learn it.
So if you want to go from SQL apprentice to SQL master, enroll today. I look forward to seeing you in the course.