NEW AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Practice Exams 2021
We have created these practice exams with over 227 questions to help you prepare for the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam and help you pass on your first attempt.
More information about the certification :
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Azure Fundamentals Part 1: Describe core Azure concepts
- Azure Fundamentals Part 2: Describe core Azure services
- Azure Fundamentals Part 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Azure Fundamentals Part 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Azure Fundamentals Part 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Azure Fundamentals Part 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
- Prerequisites for Azure administrators
Learn the basic Azure concepts you’ll need to know as an Azure administrator. Here are the learning paths in the AZ-104 Azure Administrator series:
- AZ-104: Prerequisites for Azure administrators
- AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure
- AZ-104: Implement and manage storage in Azure
- AZ-104: Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators
- AZ-104: Monitor and back up Azure resources
Complete all of the learning paths in the series if you are preparing for Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator.