Music Theory – Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced
Hi there, my name is Shervin House. I am a Violin Instructor, and I am certified in the Advanced Rudiments of Music Theory & Harmony by the Royal Conservatory of Music.
Have you always wondered how music is made, or have you ever aspired to one day write your own song? In this course you will learn everything that you will need to know about Music Theory, starting from the very basics and covering everything up to the Advanced Music Theory material, as categorized by the RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music).
- Jack: “Very thorough, everything is explained clearly and using visuals to make the learning experience easier. Loved the course, could not be happier. I would recommend it to anyone”
This course is for beginners. You don’t need to know anything about Music Theory in order to follow along. In fact we even cover how to read music from the basics in the first unit in order to make sure everyone is able to keep up without any prior knowledge. Furthermore, you can learn and follow the material regardless of what instrument you play; whether you play the piano, the guitar, the violin, or any other instrument.
You will learn how elements such as the key signature and the time stamp can be used as powerful tools in writing music, and how they will set up a blueprint for our song. You will discover how to construct chords, how to write melodies, how to begin and end phrases, how to adjust your music based on the instrument you want to use or the key you wish you play in, and much more..
- Ben: “Easy to follow, clear, engaging, thorough. If you want to learn music theory, this instructor is your guy”
By the end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of the fundamentals of music theory, as well as gaining the ability to start composing songs like a pro. My aim with this course was to break down all of these complicated concepts and explain them by using visuals and piano keys, so that you will have a far easier time wrapping your head around these confusing topics; in short, I will take you by the hand and walk you through all of these fundamentals step by step.
- Jamie: “This was a very in depth and interesting course. I didn’t know much about Music Theory, but I was able to follow along no problem. Definitely recommend it..”
What can you expect from this course?
- The most in depth music theory course online
- A complete guide for those who are beginners to music
- All the basics covered, material such as how to read music, how rhythm works, etc.
- All questions answered within 24 hours
- All the fundamentals covered, all through beginner, intermediate, and advanced rudiments of music theory
- And of course… 30 day money back guarantee! (No questions asked)
If you don’t know music theory, or if you have tried learning on your own and found it to be super confusing and difficult to understand, then let me reassure you that you have nothing to worry about; follow me, and I will be your humble tour guide into the crazy world of music.