Laanscapes – The Magic Mushroom & Glowing Mushrooms Processing by Daniel Laan
Video Tutorial | 1080p | No Audio, English Captioned
Mysterious glowing mushrooms of the Dark Forest. I’ll explain everything that is to know about these techniques.
We’ll start with a single mushroom and illuminate it with LED. The challenge here is to combine exposures seamlessly. The second part is more complex. We take the same technique and apply it to multiple mushrooms in one frame. Special attention goes out to get that dark mood that’s so prevalent in any of my works.
This really is a complete tutorial and I trust this will get you to the next level in post-processing not just mushrooms, but many more landscape subjects as well.
Includes an in-depth mini ebook “How Do You Shoot and Process Those Glowing Mushrooms” in PDF format, that discusses lighting, composition, and even finding mushrooms.
What Will I Learn?
– Preparing raw files
– Merging multiple images
– Luminosity Selections (RGB Channels and Tony Kuyper’s luminosity masks)
– Raw adjustments with Smart Objects
– Orton effect and detail recovery
– Adding a Soft Glow and other light effects
– Making the Image Sing in Camera Raw Filter
– An introduction to Nik Color Efex
– Cloning out Distractions
– Handling difficult blends