Jack Ellis – The Manson Effect
Archive : Jack Ellis – The Manson Effect
Fearless Confidence – people talk about “confidence” but what that really means is being your best self. After listening to this a few times you won’t worry what others think.
- Primal Sexual Force – This will harness your “animalistic” or primal self for the bedroom
- Unlimited Charisma – How did Manson motivate young women to obey his orders? How do terrorists convince people to blow themselves up for “the cause?” After listening to this you should find out…
- Ultimate Persistence – Manson is nothing if not persistent – most people give up early on. Now you won’t.
- Simulated LSD – LSD is one of the most potent, mood-changing chemicals. It is manufactured from lysergic acid, which is found in the ergot fungus that grows on rye and other grains. Now you may simulate the effects of LSD with this file.
- Smooth Talker – a file designed to make you more “smooth” and “glib” – convincing others to do your bidding.
- Outlaw Mindset – WARNING – only listen to this when you have something specific you need to focus on and it requires “ruthless” focus. Do not listen to if in a bad mood.
- Divine Thought – Relax and unleash your creativity / spiritual side with this 10 minute file.
- Delta Renewal – Designed to put you under for the best sleep you’ve ever had.