Comprehensive SQL Bootcamp : Beginner to Advanced
SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
SQL is one of the most in-demand tech skill used across many industries.
What is SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language
What Can SQL do?
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can filter data returned from a database
- SQL can sort data returned by a database.
- SQL can be used to truncate and drop tables.
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
PostgreSQL is an advanced, enterprise-class, and open-source relational database system. PostgreSQL supports both SQL (relational) and JSON (non-relational) querying.
PostgreSQL is a highly stable database backed by more than 20 years of development by the open-source community.
PostgreSQL is used as a primary database for many web applications as well as mobile and analytics applications.
What You Will Learn
- Perform CRUD Operations
- PostgreSQL Database Objects
- Database Concepts
- Creating a database using PostgreSQL GUI
- Creating tables with PostgreSQL GUI and SQL Commands
- Inserting Data into tables
- Query and read data stored inside a table
- Filter and Sort data from a table
- Using Sub query to retrieve data
- Updating existing data stored inside a database
- Query and eliminate duplicate records
- Deleting records stored inside database
- Truncating a database table
- Dropping a database table
- Implementing Stored Procedure
- Joining and querying data from multiple tables
- Using various aggregate functions and grouping data
- Using various Operators to query data
- Creating views
- Using various Analytic Functions