[Audio Only] IC19 Post Conference – Master Class in Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Bill O’Hanlon, MS and Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
- Topic Areas:
- Master Class
- IC19 – All Audio
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Bill O’Hanlon, MS | Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
- 4 Hours 49 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 16, 2019
Ericksonian hypnotherapy and the Self-Relations approach are experiential methods of change. In combination they can be synergistic. Psychotherapy is best when clients have a first-hand experience of an alive therapeutic process. Such dynamic empowering experiences pave the way for dynamic understandings. Bill O’Hanlon and Jeffrey Zeig will engage with each other and the participants to examine commonalities and differences in their work.
- Describe the ten therapeutic patterns of Ericksonian influence communication
- Demonstrate the relationship between interviewing for personal resources and integrating them into a hypnosis session
- List and describe the stages of hypnotic interaction
- Describe and demonstrate the role of post-hypnotic suggestions in generalizing individual therapy session gains
- Compare and contrast elements of an Ericksonian induction with traditional inductions
- Describe the Utilization Method.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Bill O’Hanlon, MS Related seminars and products: 82
Bill O’Hanlon, MS, has written over 30 books, appeared on Oprah with his book Do One Thing Different, and has been a top-rated presenter at psychotherapy conferences all over the world. He was a student of the late Milton H. Erickson and created Solution-Oriented Therapy and Possibility Therapy.
Jeffrey Zeig, PhD Related seminars and products: 303
Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, is the Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and is president of Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., publishers in the behavioral sciences. He has edited, co-edited, authored or coauthored more than 20 books on psychotherapy that appear in twelve foreign languages. Dr. Zeig is a psychologist and marriage and family therapist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona.